Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Composting Containers

I have been doing much research lately on the art of composting & the benefits that it provides the environment & most importantly...my garden.

I thought getting started would involve having an ugly & smelly compost container in my house...or be walking out to the garden after every meal or after every snack. But, I don't. There are many different kind of compost containers on the market today that sit right on your kitchen counter, by the back door, or where ever you want to store them & they are esthetically pleasing.

Once these little container are full...you walk them down to your compost bin. It's really as simple as that!
For more information on compost containers, visit http://www.naturesway2grow.com/. Not only do they sell amazing composting equipment, but they sell books & give great helpful hints on getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment