Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cultivating

On Monday my husband and I took a day and dedicated it to catching up on the garden. We were so close to having it completely weeded and then we started seeing smoke coming from our cultivator. My husband turns it off and just shakes his head. Apparently a small rock has completely destroyed my poor little overworked machine.

So off to purchase a new one, as there is no way to hand till this 60x90 garden with our work schedules and social engagements without it! We looked at local shops first, as I like to give them my business if at all possible, and then decided to hit the Internet and found this one on Amazon.com. This was the exact model on the show floor of many local hardware stores, but they couldn't come close to the price. So in 5 to 9 business days our cultivator will be here and hopefully I can finally get caught up on my garden:)

I also liked the products offered on Amazon.com so much that I have created Rebecca's Garden Supply Store located at http://astore.amazon.com/organgarde00-20. You can find a wide assortment of Tillers & Cultivators all at rock bottom prices. If there is something not listed give me a shout or check out www.naturesway2grow.com.! I will assist you in finding your product and also get it to you at a rock bottom price:)

No comments:

Post a Comment